Dance Classes at Radiance Dance Studio
Radiance Dance Studio’s instructors are dedicated to inspiring our dancers in ways that foster a lifelong love of the art. As our students learn to dance, we make sure they develop in ways that instill confidence. Radiance’s experienced and caring staff in New Castle County use a positive approach to teaching which allows our student’s individuality to grow within a safe community. Our professional dance lessons are formatted to help students of all ages feel special and original, while also gaining an understanding of how to contribute as a group.
If you are looking for a sensitive and professional approach to dance instruction in Hockessin or Northern Delaware, contact us to find out more about our range of beginning and advanced classes.
- Ballet Dance Lessons: Ballet is a classical dance and an essential skill for any serious dance student. We offer age-appropriate instruction designed to broaden each dancers’ creativity, flexibility, and understanding of the art.
- Tap Dance Lessons: Tap dance is a uniquely American art form and is a foundational skill for dedicated students. Tap classes or proficiency is required for admission to some of our more advanced dance classes and is a required skill for professional dancers.
- Jazz Dance Classes: When you study jazz dance at Radiance, you’ll find our lessons explode with energy. Jazz is an intricate and disciplined area of dance, that requires both stamina and precision. These popular classes utilize a highly physical, dynamic approach to dance.
- Hip-Hop Dance Classes: Hip-hop is one of the newer additions to the world of dance. These dance lessons are fun and energetic. Our hip-hop students will learn how to move and bend in new ways and develop new kinds of coordination and skills in the process.
- Lyrical Dance Classes: Lyrical dance, also called modern ballet, is one of our most popular advanced dance classes. This highly innovative, creative type of dance builds on skills learned in ballet, tap, jazz, and even hip-hop.
- Pom and Cheer Dance Classes: In these high-energy dance lessons, students focus on the skills needed for advance pom and cheer squads, including flexibility, strength, cartwheels, roundoffs, pirouettes, leaps, and precision motion techniques.
When you learn to dance, you develop a valuable set of skills that build confidence, grace, coordination, and athleticism. You’re also building a physical proficiency that will serve you well in a range of sports and activities, and in everyday life. If you’re looking for a dance studio in Northern Delaware that is built on respect, kindness, and discipline, Radiance Dance Studio in Hockessin in New Castle County is now accepting students.
Our dance classes are open to students of any age, 4 and up.
Dance Class Testimonials